DENSO can guarantee the quality of the product we produce because we are able to acquire cores from a variety of sources. Every core goes through a rigorous quality control process prior to being accepted for remanufacturing. If the core doesn't meet our stringent standards, it's sold to a core broker who'll find a manufacturer with lower standards. In the end, it all comes down to quality, reliability and performance.
A big advantage of being the OE supplier is knowing the latest specification changes and product enhancements. This inside knowledge means you get the best remanufactured part on the market that's guaranteed to fit the first time.
- ARMATURE – Cleaned and high-voltage tested.
- COMMUTATOR – Polished, gauged and performance tested.
- CLUTCH ASSEMBLY – Inspected, torque-tested and re-lubricated.
- BEARING – Tested to OE standards and re-packed with OE-grade lubricant.
- ROTOR/STATOR – Cleaned and insulation tested to 600 volts. SLIP RING - Re-machined to an average of 8 microns (20 micron run-out maximum).