First Time Fit® Oxygen Sensors are Better by Design™
A cars oxygen sensor is constantly exposed to a barrage of harmful contaminants that can rob it of its ability to produce an efficient reading. Engine lubricants, sealants and additives, silicone, and/or oil can damage a sensors element. DENSO First Time Fit oxygen sensors are coated with a special formulation of aluminum oxide to trap impurities outside of the ceramic element. In head-to-head testing against the leading competitors, DENSO oxygen sensors were rated two times more resistant to silicone and lead poisoning.
At DENSO, we bring together everything we know as an OE supplier to provide aftermarket oxygen sensors that truly are Better by Design.
DENSO Oxygen Sensors
Any good mechanic will tell you use the very best products you can. DENSO First Time Fit oxygen sensors are specifically designed to meet the increasing demands of todays engines. Each of our oxygen sensors is constructed of the highest quality materials available. High-quality stainless steel, porous polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), fluorine rubber, aluminum oxide, high-grade platinum and ceramics are used in each DENSO oxygen sensor.
Bottom Line: DENSO produces the finest oxygen sensors in the world. How can we state this? Because, in many cases, we designed, tested,
and manufactured the OE unit.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN - Maximizes engine performance and fuel efficiency while reducing harmful emissions.
- DOUBLE-PROTECTION COVER - Maintains proper unit temperature for quicker response times and protects the ceramic elient against silicone and lead poisoning.*
- ALUMINUM-OXIDE TRAP LAYER - Keeps silicone and lead outside the ceramic elient through DENSOs exclusive design, preventing damage to the platinum electrode.
- STAINLESS STEEL HOUSING - Resists corrosion and contamination with a rugged, watertight body.
- POROUS PTFE FILTER - Allows atmospheric oxygen to enter the sensor without permitting water or engine contaminants to seep into the casing.