First Time Fit® alternators are Better by Design™
DENSO can guarantee the quality of the product we produce because we are able to acquire cores from a variety of sources. Every core goes through a rigorous quality control process prior to being accepted for remanufacturing. If the core doesn't meet our stringent standards, it's sold to a core broker who'll find a remanufacturer with lower standards. In the end, it all comes down to quality, reliability and performance.
At DENSO, we bring together everything we know as an OE supplier to provide aftermarket alternators that truly are Better by Design.
DENSO Remanufactured alternators
A big advantage of being the OE supplier is knowing the latest specification changes and product enhancements. This inside knowledge means you get the best remanufactured part on the market thats guaranteed to fit the first time. Each DENSO First Time Fit alternator goes through over 29 performance and safety checks. In addition, we use only the highest quality replacement components and OE-grade lubricants creating the best value in the market.
- ARMATURE - Cleaned and high-voltage tested.
- COMMUTATOR - Polished, gauged and performance tested.
- CLUTCH ASSEMBLY - Inspected, torque-tested and re-lubricated.
- BEARING - Tested to OE standards and re-packed with OE-grade lubricant.
- ROTOR/STATOR - Cleaned and insulation tested to 600 volts.
- SLIP RING - Re-machined to an average of 8 microns (20 micron run-out maximum).